Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 10:15:54 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Friday Funny

Started by byhammerandhand, October 13, 2012, 09:24:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

byhammerandhand

This is the proof that we have become too dependent on our computers.

Question:

Are you Male, or female?

To find out the answer,Look down....

Look down, not scroll down !
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

gene

That's not funny, but it is clever and makes the point well:  Our language is an ever evolving reflection of our life's experiences.

Years ago in a business meeting I mentioned that I was a "salesman". A woman interrupted me and said, "sales person". I chuckled like Joe Biden and said, "Well, yes. I am a 'sales person'. And unless things have changed since I took a shower this morning, I am also a "salesman." I got a rousing round of applause.

Like the late great George Carlin said, "Political correctness in nothing more than taking away our freedom of speech."

How do you tell a male chromosome from a female chromosome? You check their jeans. (genes - get it?)

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!