Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 03, 2024, 07:36:56 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Word Association Game

Started by byhammerandhand, January 04, 2015, 03:19:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

byhammerandhand

Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

Virgs Sew n Sew

January 27, 2015, 02:36:21 pm #136 Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 02:38:12 pm by Virgs Sew n Sew
flowerchildren

Virginia

P.S.  I almost didn't recognize Phillips without his trademark black fur cap he generally wore.  You know our animals are "musical."  The dogs were and are Carly Simon (still missed) and James Taylor (doing very well) and the cats are Mama Cass and Michelle Phillips.

gene

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Virgs Sew n Sew

gene

Virgs Sew n Sew

Dude!

You used unwashed twice in the last three posts.  I never thought the M&P's looked dirty.  Phillips might have been in need of a shave sometimes but the girls especially always looked nice: clean hair, nice clothing, make-up, etc.

Using unwashed again:

slovenly

Virginia

Mike

byhammerandhand

Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

Virgs Sew n Sew

gene

QuoteDude!

From the first page as written by the instigator of this game:

QuoteThe rules are simple. It starts with a single word, and you respond with a single associated word.  For instance, if the word is "hot", the next person could respond with "rod", and the next could respond with "fishing" and so on. Easy ?

I obviously misunderstood the rules. I assumed that I was to put the word that came to my mind, not someone else's mind.

On a positive note, 10 pages of replies before someone felt the need to flame ain't bad for an internet community.

gene

Mike

Or to get hijacked as the normal for here

Paddle

Virgs Sew n Sew

Quote from: gene on January 29, 2015, 04:31:00 pm
QuoteDude!

From the first page as written by the instigator of this game:

QuoteThe rules are simple. It starts with a single word, and you respond with a single associated word.  For instance, if the word is "hot", the next person could respond with "rod", and the next could respond with "fishing" and so on. Easy ?

I obviously misunderstood the rules. I assumed that I was to put the word that came to my mind, not someone else's mind.

On a positive note, 10 pages of replies before someone felt the need to flame ain't bad for an internet community.

gene

Sorry Gene, didn't mean to flame.  I was merely amused that in your two posts, sandwiched around mine, you used unwashed.  Kindly remember that I'm suffering from severe sleep deprivation today ; )

Virginia

byhammerandhand

Keith

Darren Henry

Okay; now that Joe and I have been outside after my knee jerk reaction  and subsequent giggle,

LIGHT.

I think I need egg rolls tonight ----but in a Chinese accent it would sound like " Canoe seeby dan  eerly lie".

DISCLAIMER; I mean no disrespect to any one with english as second language. I cannot speak a word of any of the Chinese languages.

Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Mike

Darren my neighbor is a Vietnamese fellow  with his accent and mine its pretty funny talking by the fence