Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 12:42:07 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Elthis just happened

Started by Mike8560, December 08, 2010, 11:44:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike8560

December 08, 2010, 11:44:38 am Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 12:25:23 pm by Mike8560
I installed a cocer today and the customer who I hadened met comes out to ask when I'll  be done with the cover as in what day I already patterned the cover and he did t show his face outside clue 1.
I told gim as soon s all the s aps go in l be all done food he says cause he want to pay me.
Si were finnished yp and go out the the van to get the contra r and the final payment.
Now one car on the drive is gone and no ody comes to the door

ps I forgot tome to mention The boat is out  Back of his. House on a lift

Highvelocity

Mike,

It seems like a shady move on the customers part.  I would take the cover with me, and leave a note that you had to run out.  Then call and ask when would a good time be to stop by for final payment.  I wonder what the guy was thinking, it's just sounds bad!!

Ed
Boats Love Hundred Dollar Bills

Mojo

Unless the guy had an emergency it sounds like he maybe trying to pull a fast one.

Take the cover and run and let him know it is his when he pays you.

Chris

Highvelocity

You know it's crazy,,,some people who have a lot of money and then lose alot either in the market etc..., still think they can afford anything and they can't.  I've seen the most beatiful homes in the world in forclosure...if that tells you anything.
Boats Love Hundred Dollar Bills

fragged8

hiya

It's annoying when you get messed about on payment but is it possible
he shot out to go to the bank or the ATM ?

Rich

Mike8560

That's possible  Rich but when he got home he didn't want to do it then and put me off till he just called me after lunch.

fragged8

i guess some people just don't like parting with
the cash :-)  i know i don't heheh