Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 02:58:32 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Found This Help Wanted Ad.

Started by kodydog, July 03, 2017, 06:52:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

kodydog

I still get notices from Indeed. This looks pretty tempting for an auto and boat upholsterer. This guy knows how to write a good ad that catches your attention.

Upholstery Technician-Relocation
J&R Upholstery - Florida

J&R Upholstery is the premier automotive and marine upholstery shop in Central New York. We employ 14 people, 12 have worked here over 10 years which creates a talented team and atmosphere.
    Approaching 50 years in business we are still growing which offers incredible opportunity for growth. Our very clean and organized 9000 square foot facility which has 14' doors and air-conditioning!
    The skill set that we are looking for includes some of these qualities: automotive and marine upholstery. We offer very aggressive pay, employer contribution into your retirement plan and a generous 3 week vacation after 5 years!
    Share with us your experience and qualities - we even offer a relocation compensation!
    Look to take your skills to another level and get rewarded for it at an exciting business that creates job security, we might be just what you're looking for!!
    New fresh beginnings
    Learn from the best in the business
    Work 8:30 to 5:00 Monday thru Friday and enjoy your time off in beautiful Broome County
    Visit our website at www.jrupholstery.com
    We are located at 20 Emma Street, Binghamton NY 13905

Job Type: Full-time

Required experience:

Share with us your: 5 years
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

sofadoc

He had me at "air conditioning".
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

gene

3 hours from NY City and 1 1/2 hours from Syracuse. It's interesting to have a shop that big in a relatively small city that does not draw from any major markets.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

MinUph

Binghamton is a pretty big city. The business is there I looked at it in Google. Industrial area nice building. Could be a good gig for someone that likes snowy winters.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

adambennett

Yes, this is really big city with great infrastructure
I'm fond of cycling and I want to see the la vuelta a espana. This is amazing competition

kodydog

Do you know this upholstery shop Adam?
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html