Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 05:27:51 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

33 years ago, Sept 1st

Started by kodydog, September 03, 2017, 05:48:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kodydog

September 03, 2017, 05:48:47 pm Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 06:04:06 pm by kodydog
I was marred to the love of my life. How she put up with me all these years is a mystery. I was 26. 1984 is the year I became an apprentice upholsterer. It is the year we bought our first house in Taylorsville, NC. We were married in a big rock church. But because we had just moved there we didn't know many people. Only about 25 people attended. Mostly family and a few friends.  We went to Charleston SC for our honeymoon. There was a hurricane off the coast. There is always a hurricane off the coast Labor day weekend.  4 years later we moved there and started our first business. There are rocky times in every marriage but in the end hopefully the good times outweigh the bad. If I had the choice I wouldn't change a thing.

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

MinUph

Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

sofadoc

Way to go Mr. and Mrs. K-dog. Happy anniversary.

Me and the lovely Mrs. Sofa had our 40th on June 6.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

SteveA

September 04, 2017, 05:13:53 am #3 Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 05:17:26 am by SteveA
The 40th !  That must have cost a bit :)  - I got 37 years served !  I'm saving up now for the 40th -
The time went too fast - I look back and appreciate all the Blessings -
Wishing the Kody's all the Faith, Hope, & Light possible in their journey -
Also a note to all who work with their hands + minds on Labor Day -  today the trades have a special meaning and those here know that very well.  Nice post for a group of grizzly seniors !  
SA

gene

This is what worries me about gay marriages. Do these gay folks know that half of all marriages LAST FOREVER?!? (I'd put a smiley face here but everyone already knows about FREE STUFF!)

Congrats KodyD and Mrs. KodyD. That is a wonderful place to be in life.

gene

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

brmax

!! Big round of applause !!
            Standing
Congratulations to the Kody couple

Floyd

Darren Henry

Congrats and happy anniversary Ed and Rose. 33 years---If I'd of joined the board a coupe of weeks sooner I could have been invited LOL.

Winnie and I must be the "newly weds" here. We've only been  together for 26---but we're working on that.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

65Buick

NICE!! Happy Anniversary. I'm working on 7, coming up in 2 weeks.

sofadoc

"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

baileyuph

kodydog

Thanks for all the well wishes. Funny how you leave out one letter and it changes the whole meaning.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Mojo

Happy Anniversary Ed & Rose.

God Bless you Rose. :)

Mojo