Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 11:32:51 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

4 days off !!

Started by MinUph, August 29, 2013, 06:43:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MinUph

Nice break in the workload.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

Mike

ive got to install some mako seat in the morning I could do some seadoo seat but I think im going fishing instead

bobbin

Lol, I am looking forward to getting a lot done in my shop!  I live in a "tourist town" and on holiday weekends I strive to hunker down and work!  Weekends are very productive for me.  I love the "emergency calls" for zipper replacements, emergency repairs, etc..  Being available on weekends is a plus for my business in a tourist town with a marine bent. 

But I can't wait for Tuesday and Wednesday!!! generally speaking those are the days I "take off". 

I'll think of you as I reconfigure 8 drapery panels.

MinUph

Yes bobbin,
Think of me. I mowed the lawn today. Tomorrow I might power wash the fence and patio. Time off of work is time on for work at home LOL.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

bobbin

Hahaha, 

You know what "they" say about idle hands, Paul... keep yourself busy and crack a cold beer whenever the hell you want to.  ;)

Mike

ive got a plumbing project to do tomorrow :(

what  town in Me are you bobbin?

MinUph

I'll need a cold one its hot as heck here. LOL
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

Mojo

I contacted a couple customers and bought a few days so we packed the coach and are outta here Sat morning till Monday.

I am burnt out and the wife is burnt out from a stressful two weeks of the start of her school year.

Got a bunch of cold diet cokes loaded and some great food and meeting up with some great friends.
Imagine a resort with 3 Marines on  the property........YIKES......:)

Chris

P.S. Paul, can you have my lawn mowed by the time I get back ? BTW, it needs weed wacking too. .....lol...... :)

MinUph

Quote from: Mojo on August 30, 2013, 08:10:47 pm

P.S. Paul, can you have my lawn mowed by the time I get back ? BTW, it needs weed wacking too. .....lol...... :)

Consider it done Chris. Have a good time.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website