Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 05:34:22 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

330 Larson Cabrio

Started by jsquail, June 12, 2011, 05:07:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jsquail

Has anyone recovered the exterior vinyl seating on one of these boats before? I May have one coming up and I would like to avoid any known pitfalls.

Gloucester Canvas
www.gloucestercanvas.com
I can be found on Facebook and Google+ as Gloucester Canvas

Mike8560

funny you mention it when I was in new hampside I bad a Larson dealor nzt door I indtallmplemty of stock canvas on csbrio in fact I dirt saw that drappy moulding instead of snaps when they started back in probly  94  but I never made new on one I wasn't there long enough and down here it's mostly searrays.
Oh well didn't Neenah to hijack

jsquail

Quote from: Mike8560 on June 12, 2011, 07:50:04 pm
Oh well didn't Neenah to hijack

no biggie.

The one i just looked at was a 99. The guy is "restoring" it. There's really not much restoral(sp) work to do, as it is in great shape. I did notice the seat backs had those plastic christmas trees holding them on, so i figured i'd be replacing those since they never come out in good condition.
Gloucester Canvas
www.gloucestercanvas.com
I can be found on Facebook and Google+ as Gloucester Canvas

Mike8560

Ya I hate thoose  they never hold veery tight. I'd rather use a srew a d snap cap cover when possible