Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 06:40:39 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

might be looking for parts

Started by funkster, May 29, 2011, 08:05:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

funkster

i just picked up a Singer 144wsv38 Long Arm machine - thinking it "may" need a needle bar - anyone have parts for this machine? also will be in the market for some 22 or 23 needles for this guy (needles are the 7x3 designation)

lemme know, Thanks in advance

baileyuph

Suppliers are at the top of the page.  Just go there and click for contact information.

Good luck,
Doyle

Mike8560

May 30, 2011, 06:47:58 pm #2 Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 06:51:50 pm by Mike8560
Doyle said the supplier are at the top of the page.
I scrolled up and didn't see it I the hit home a d it just brought me to the forum home page hitting on " upholstery" up
top  didn't  click and I had to put wWw.upholstery.com in the address bar  there I saw it  

funkster

Just for what its worth - should anyone else need one of these, the taiwanese version i picked up doesnt fit correctly and binds up halfway into the needle bar holder - i lucked out and found another genuine singer needle bar (Thank You Missouri Sewing) that fits beautifully. Also thanks to all of the folks here that tried to assist with this.

funkster

Oh and special mention to Greg over at Keystone who sold me some needles for this beast - Much appreciated  ;D

Gregg @ Keystone Sewing

Quote from: funkster on June 20, 2011, 10:12:48 am
Oh and special mention to Greg over at Keystone who sold me some needles for this beast - Much appreciated  ;D

Glad to help!

slodat

What are you using this machine for? I have a very similar machine - 144W305.