Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 09:12:21 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Those expletive deletive hackers!

Started by gene, December 13, 2017, 06:22:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gene

So, I get on this forum this evening, do some reading of posts, and then start to post about the fun I had today using my electric cutter to cut the lip off of a bunch of single welt cord that I had made.

I go to click on the "New Topic" button and it's not there. What? I look all over the page thinking maybe it was moved. Nope. It gone. Those expletive deletive hackers! I'm thinking that I'll try tomorrow and hope Inger has the time to fix this latest problem caused by those Russians. You'd think they'd all be too busy corrupting our government officials to have time to mess with our upholstery forum.

So, I go to log out and I can't. Oh no. The "Log Out" button is gone. Those da... Oh. It says "Log In". I forgot to log in.

Never mind. It must be Friday.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

kodydog

I've done that several time when trying to reply to someone. The reply button is not there if your are not loged in.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html