Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 08, 2024, 11:17:48 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Australia v U.S.A> football

Started by scottymc, June 05, 2010, 04:32:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

Hm......My wife never said anything about the Yanks beating the Aussie's.

She is currently on the Northern beaches of Sydney for the month visiting her Mum, Brothers and Sister. I will have to mention something about that to her and my brother in law. :)

Chris

scottymc

yEAH WELL WHY WOULD THEY MENTION IT THEY LOST, I WOULD NEVER HAVE BOUGHT IT UP IN THE FIRST PLACE HAD i HAVE KNOWN, NO ONE EXPECTED YOU TO WIN.

PDQ

Forget OZ. ;)

England V USA - Kick off in 20 mins. :)

kiwistuffer

Congratulations USA through to round 2... well done....

fragged8

hiya

I didn't see that match but ENGLAND are through to the next round.

anyway, were USA wearing big girly shoulder pads to play soccer ?  ;D

Rich

PDQ

I'm not sure what level of media coverage the US team is getting back home, but if their performance on the pitch is anything to go by then they should really be getting the whole country behind them in this mother of all sporting events. To see them reach the last 16 was fantastic and although they are currently 1-0 down after 5 mins  against an impressive Ghana side I really do hope they reach the last eight.