Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 25, 2024, 08:08:48 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

108 degrees today!

Started by timtheboatguy, June 28, 2012, 07:35:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

byhammerandhand

July 02, 2012, 11:29:08 am #30 Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 11:55:37 am by byhammerandhand
I'm thinking I should really get a generator just big enough to run the freezer and refrigerator on a 1/4 duty cycle.    The BBQ works for coffee and cooking.  But on the other hand, a year and a half ago, for Xmas, I got an LED lantern for blackouts.  First time I've had to use it.  Horror Freight has a small generator for small money, but people either love them or could not get them to work.
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

gene

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

timtheboatguy

Quote from: gene on July 02, 2012, 07:19:42 pm
You think you have it bad? Check out this weather forcast.

http://www.firecold.com/videos/interesting-weather-forecast

gene

;D Well if we can just make it through the first part of the week..........
http://www.timtheboatguy.com

We are not retreating - we are advancing in another direction.
Douglas MacArthur

Grebo

Quote from: byhammerandhand on July 02, 2012, 11:29:08 am
I'm thinking I should really get a generator just big enough to run the freezer and refrigerator on a 1/4 duty cycle.    The BBQ works for coffee and cooking.  But on the other hand, a year and a half ago, for Xmas, I got an LED lantern for blackouts.  First time I've had to use it.  Horror Freight has a small generator for small money, but people either love them or could not get them to work.

We kept our portable genny from the boat, good job we did when we where first in the house ( 7 years ago) there where loads of power cuts. Used it a few times for freezer & aquarium.

And we always have the gas camping gear if we need it.

Suzi

Mojo

Gene:

Just sent that to my daughter a few weeks ago who lives in Richmond. She got a huge kick out of it. :)

Chris

gene

You know, Mojo, even with Godzilla in that video, I am sure there were still a few people who thought that was a real weather report.

The only problem with evolution is that it does not empty the gene pool out often enough.

I wondered what folks in that area would think about it. LOL

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!