Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 07:38:35 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

WARPED/TWISTED CUSHIONS! =( help me

Started by Regina NEEDS help, January 28, 2016, 08:28:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Henry

QuoteI have no clue how to adjust the pressure foot,

It's that knob on top of the machine just left of the post that the thread goes through.

How did you make out after you re positioned the second plate?
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

brmax

January 31, 2016, 06:54:37 pm #16 Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 07:06:51 pm by brmax
 Here is a link, key on post 11 its Gregg with illustration and the mention of item C. This is what Darren is directing I'm sure, and I'm keeping my gloves on incase hand gets wacked : )  
Anyway in the posting are pics of the screw and this controls "the big spring" which is mainly I think where to start.
As the fine spring is a total action based off the big spring first and having ability to add maybe 2# additional with the main of about 5-7#.

And I am thinking your using your singer ? and not the Juki

Good luck on your mission Regina
Floyd

http://leatherworker.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=53707&hl=%2Bsinger+%2B111+%2Bpressure+%2Bspring#entry344242

brmax

Darren Henry

Quoteitem C. This is what Darren is directing I'm sure,

Spot on Floyd. Thanks for posting that. I didn't have a clue where I would have a  picture like that to post. Thanks.

Any updates Regina ??? Don't leave us in suspenders. If it worked we can quiet worrying, if it didn't we can keep thinking.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!