Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 07, 2024, 03:57:08 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

What's fun at your house today?

Started by bobbin, May 26, 2012, 01:53:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

How cold doese it get there avarave scotty?

Welcome back chris. Do you have a cage on the pool?
Just thinking aviut keeping it clean and leaves.
Me i tore up
The tiles in my kitchdn today  so i can put in new base csbinets cirst the wall
My  bank is going to be taking a hit also  and no cishing cor a bit :(

kodydog

Quote from: Grebo on May 28, 2012, 08:33:00 am
We head for the hills..... France, Germany, Austria & Switzerland. First stop tends to be Andorra so we can honesty say, sorry would love to help but we aren't in Spain right now  ;D

Suzi

Call me naive but I've never heard of Andorra. So I looked it up. Stunning

http://www.google.com/search?q=Andorra&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=iWp&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=1wTET_jxBoSm8gSK6rGjCw&ved=0CHMQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=598
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Grebo

Quote from: kodydog on May 28, 2012, 04:08:39 pm
Quote from: Grebo on May 28, 2012, 08:33:00 am
We head for the hills..... France, Germany, Austria & Switzerland. First stop tends to be Andorra so we can honesty say, sorry would love to help but we aren't in Spain right now  ;D

Suzi

Call me naive but I've never heard of Andorra. So I looked it up. Stunning

http://www.google.com/search?q=Andorra&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=iWp&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=1wTET_jxBoSm8gSK6rGjCw&ved=0CHMQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=598

No not naive, it's a really small place, ( it's a principality ) really only known for it's winter skiing.
Great for duty free shopping cheap booze & fuel. One or two quiet camp sites & more in the noise of the town if thats your thing.

Suzi

scottymc

May 29, 2012, 06:36:56 pm #18 Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 06:53:52 pm by scottymc
Quote from: Mike on May 28, 2012, 03:20:01 pm
How cold doese it get there avarave scotty?

Welcome back chris. Do you have a cage on the pool?
Just thinking aviut keeping it clean and leaves.
Me i tore up
The tiles in my kitchdn today  so i can put in new base csbinets cirst the wall
My  bank is going to be taking a hit also  and no cishing cor a bit :(

Where I live, 12 to 13 Celsius average
Where I'm going  28 to 30 ;D

Peppy

Quote from: scottymc on May 29, 2012, 06:36:56 pm

Boy, that must be really hard on you. I can see why you'd want to leave. 12 degrees! You might even have to wear pants!

:P
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠

Mike

Quote from: Peppy on May 30, 2012, 03:19:39 am

Boy, that must be really hard on you. I can see why you'd want to leave. 12 degrees! You might even have to wear pants!

Pants? Whats pants?

Grebo

May 30, 2012, 09:40:26 am #21 Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 09:40:50 am by Grebo
Where I'm going  28 to 30 ;D

Please tell me you mean the, American pants = trousers, not, British pants = knickers, skiddies.  :o

Suzi

Mike

The latest rend here is with young  guys is theese stupid shorts long. Just above the knee i thi k but they were them falling of there ass with there boxers showing so rhey end up. Elow the knee shen i sas a kid they sould be called bighwater pants and laughsd out of school.
And they get theese big ass baggy shirts ths hang half way to the knee

bobbin

Mum always called "knickers" underpants.  To this day I loathe the term, "panties".  In my remote part of the country underpants are frequently referred to as, "drawers".  I offer the following phrase to put the term in proper perspective:

"I saw that 'coon come 'round the coHnah of the henhouse and I damn near -hit my drawers!".

Grebo

Quote from: bobbin on May 30, 2012, 04:08:54 pm
Mum always called "knickers" underpants.  To this day I loathe the term, "panties".  In my remote part of the country underpants are frequently referred to as, "drawers".  I offer the following phrase to put the term in proper perspective:

"I saw that 'coon come 'round the coHnah of the henhouse and I damn near -hit my drawers!".

;D ;D ;D

Now drawers I understand.

I forgot about panties  :P

Suzi

scottymc

Well I certainly wont be wearing any next month.