Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 03:28:00 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Air conditioning

Started by bobbin, July 23, 2011, 12:05:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbin

Lol, that's a funny story, Kody!  I bet you were some surprised to find him in there, too. 

There's nothing poisonous around here so snakes don't freak me out too much.  If I startle one I'll squeal and jump, but I'm OK with them.  For years I could never figure out why there were no nice in the barn, until one really warm, early spring day when I caught sight of the 4' black snake curled up on the granite threshold of the barn door... think he had anything to do with rodent control?

sofadoc

OK, it's getting ridiculous here. It was 112 degrees today. It's supposed to be 116 tomorrow. It's 86 degrees inside my shop with 2 A/C's running full blast. No relief in the 7 day forecast.
You northerners probably think that we're used to it down here. I've lived in Texas all of my 53 years. If I EVER get used to it, I'll let you know. >:(
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Judi

Sofadoc I understand how you feel.  It hit 115 here today. 

Judi

kodydog

At 2:00 PM it must have been close to 100 degrees. Of course all my customers thought this would be a great time for P/U's and del's. Oh well, it pays the bills.

Sure could use a little of this right now

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Mike8560

I had one window unit In my shop then adds the twonfans was cooler but when tour working it wasn't. Good enough.  So yesterday I added a unit into the wall twice as big.
Now it gets downrite cold the way I  like it.  Trouble is I still have to go to the boat and sweat.
But il be cool sewing it up. A friend of mine  came to visit in august awhile back.  He came out of the airport and was hit with the summer heat he said it was " Africa hot"

I used to live in California were it got hot biut was a " dry heat"  isn't lasveavas dry also ?