Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 04, 2024, 09:03:21 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Pink Spots

Started by Danny D., July 27, 2012, 07:54:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fragged8

I've given scott the link to this discussion so you may see him here soon to tell us about pink away.

rich

Mike

November 25, 2013, 05:33:40 pm #31 Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 03:11:38 pm by Mike
I got a job Friday cover on a hurricane deckboat brandy new ,the owner has pink spots and though he must have spilled some wine till I told him it wasn't that

fragged8

do you want his email Mike ? talk to him and he might be able to arrange a sample
for a small fee..

scott@farreachfarm.com

Mike

fragged8

forsailbyowner

Just got a callback due to the dreaded pink spots. I used new "marine quality" foam and Keyston brothers in house marine vinyl.
will have to check into the pink away. i dont think the boats even been used, when I was shown the seats they were being stored in an old semi trailer. What a drag, time to start trying the fixes.

Mike

This wasnt the water taxi?

forsailbyowner

This is a 20 something powerboat that had been sunk in Tampa bay. All white vinyl, the pink spots werent there when these photos were taken