Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 04, 2024, 01:33:16 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

How Do You Stay Motivated ?

Started by Mojo, April 01, 2012, 05:42:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

Quote from: lc on April 03, 2012, 06:30:55 pm
I like variety and change,

I do to Elsie but for some reason my wife gets pissed whenever I bring home a new girlfriend. I still cannot figure why she gets upset. Do you think that maybe its because they are all in their 20's ? :)

:o   ;D

Chris

sofadoc

Reminds me of the electrician who traded his 40 year old wife in for two 20 year olds.
He soon realized that he wasn't "wired for 220". ;)
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

lc

April 04, 2012, 05:55:06 am #32 Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 05:59:24 am by lc
Maybe so Chris ..ha ha she wouldn't be able to keep up with the competition..your wife that is
and I'm sure it would kill you with all that excitement of the young ones...mind you then you'de go down happy. hee hee

Mike

Mojo

I keep telling my wife she has 5 years to go. She turns 50 then and I am trading her in on two - 25 year old senorita's. :)

But then I always have second thoughts about that. At my age I have less patience and really do not feel like training two more women. I have a lot of time and money invested into training the one I already have............ 8)

Chris

kodydog

April 04, 2012, 10:56:53 am #35 Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 10:57:41 am by kodydog
Quote from: Mojo on April 04, 2012, 04:45:42 am
Quote from: lc on April 03, 2012, 06:30:55 pm
I like variety and change,

I do to Elsie but for some reason my wife gets pissed whenever I bring home a new girlfriend. I still cannot figure why she gets upset. Do you think that maybe its because they are all in their 20's ? :)

:o   ;D

Chris

You would think she would be happy to have more help around the house and takin' care of you. Can't please anybody, can you.  :D
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

lc

Yes indeed !
To have to start over in a new relationship does not intrigue me at all...drama and guessing what is wrong and what is right and getting used to their snorts sniffles farts  etc..uhh uhh !

I do not want to go there..I always say if anything were to ever happen to my husband I will absolutely not get with anyone else...who wants to deal with puppy training anyway ? heh heh
Right now we know the ins and outs of each other and we both respect where not to tread.
Comfortably happy.
It took years and years of training each other not doing that again nope nope nope . lol