Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 03, 2024, 03:22:06 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

issues here

Started by MinUph, September 22, 2014, 05:25:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MinUph

Has anyone else had problems here? I'll explain.
I see new posts noted on the icon and there are no new posts. Whenever I click on things I get a downloaded index file from the board. I tired posting a few times lately and all I got was that download. Am I the only one?
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

KenB

Back online. Are you still having problems?
Ken
"The more you depend upon conditions outside yourself for happiness, the less happiness you will experience" -Yogananda

gene

I was getting the download index file when I tried to access the web site. I couldn't log in.

Seems to be OK now.

Thanks Ken.

gene

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

sofadoc

I just assumed that we were transitioning to the new owner.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Mike

MinUph

Yes all seems fine again. Good work :)
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

Virgs Sew n Sew

Yup, that started Sunday afternoon for me and all day yesterday as well.  I was going to reboot my pc this morning to see if that would fix things and if that didn't work, I was going to shoot Ken an email.  Obviously it's all working fine now.  I was definitely going through withdrawals yesterday but got a ton of stuff done when I couldn't post ; )

Thanks Ken!

Virginia

Darren Henry

Same up here. I didn't try logging on when I got back Sunday night, but noticed Monday morning. I had flash backs to the great crash of ---' 06?.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Mike

September 23, 2014, 03:47:25 pm #8 Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 03:48:05 pm by Mike
Quote from: Darren Henry on September 23, 2014, 03:30:26 pm
Same up here. I didn't try logging on when I got back Sunday night, but noticed Monday morning. I had flash backs to the great crash of ---' 06?.
seems odd hard to believe that was 8 years ago wow
so many have come and gone