Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 11:53:27 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

looking to connect with Miami Mike

Started by Lynn, November 28, 2013, 12:00:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynn

Hi Mike,
Working for a new company, might be able to do business with you. email - denhamsales@shaw.ca
Life's too short.....let's go fishing!!!

Mike

November 28, 2013, 01:35:08 pm #1 Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 01:37:40 pm by Mike
mweunski@miamicorp.com

513 298 5519

Miami was going to be closed Thursday and Friday but he may get his email

Mojo

I dropped him an e-mail this morning and told him to check out this thread. He is very good about
taking care of these things and I am sure he will be in touch.

Chris

Darren Henry

QuoteWorking for a new company

Long time no read, old friend. I thought you were still self employed. What's up?
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Lynn

thanks guys!
hey Darren,
moved to Saskatoon. still got the business but just kept the one client - still building Rockgards. Well the hubby is anyway. I saw a job for operations manager at Denham Awning (they make lots of boat covers!) so I applied - Rockgard numbers are only enough o keep one of us busy- got the job, started two weeks ago. It's like running my own business but someone else is paying me to do it! Get on really well with the owner, I hope to be here for a good while! I missed the interaction with customers that working at home doesn't give you plus I'm learning new stuff - never done awnings before.

How about you? still bathfitting?
I should get on here once in a while to catch up with the gossip!

Lynn

Mike

is that rockguards for snowmobile trailers ?-

Lynn

Mike

Darren Henry

QuoteHow about you? still bathfitting?

No, they got too slow to keep two installers in Kenora (they've since closed the storefront there) so I took a job in Brandon to be closer to my parents in their old age. Mom died the week before I was to move down but I had a chance to spend alot more time with Dad over the last 3 1/2 years. Not sure what I'm going to do once we get his estate settled.

I'm in roughly the same situation as you---I am the upholstery department at Len's rv. The work is mind numbing; mostly furniture repair for the big retailers, restaurant booths, RV awnings etc...I cant remember the last time I got to do a boat interior or a convertible boat top. Heck, I'm almost giddy because I finally get to re-upholster 2 chairs and 2 sofas for the hospital. Nice jobs are few and far between.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Miami Mike

Thank you for getting my information out. We will get the deal done today.

Thank you all again.

Mike
WeatherMax 80 WeatherMax FR WeatherMax LT Recacril Design Line Recacril Stripes Outdura Outdura Stripes Outdura Weblon Regatta, Holiday Top Notch Top Notch Elite Top Gun Vista Odyssey III Softouch Strata Glass Crystal Clear OSea Glass Regalite Glass Sattler Nautimar Soluna