Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 01:14:00 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Onward We Go

Started by Mojo, September 07, 2017, 11:29:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

If there is one thing that is constant with our companies it is constant change.
I still cannot believe we started all this inside a 22 ft enclosed trailer with a cheap ass chinese machine. I used the ramp door on the trailer as my cutting table. :) All I wanted was a little part time job. Yeah right. Be careful what you wish for.

This is the latest press release that came out today.

https://rv-pro.com/news/stone-vos-moves-forward-expansion?utm_source=SilverpopMailing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20170907_RVP_eNews+%281%29&utm_content&spMailingID=18038745&spUserID=MTgwMTk3MTY5MTU2S0&spJobID=1100416577&spReportId=MTEwMDQxNjU3NwS2

Mojo

65Buick

That's great! Another way you could look at it, because of the work you are doing, people are out there enjoying themselves with the rvs in our national parks etc. My in laws really enjoy RVing too.

Funny how we make do sometimes. I still use the hood and trunk of my Buick to lay out and cut panels.

kodydog

September 07, 2017, 05:27:39 pm #2 Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 05:39:12 pm by kodydog
So now you're singing your posts "Mojo". That's a great write
up, best of luck in your new venture. Are you hunkered down for Irma?
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

SteveA

I'm feeling proud for ya pal -
No matter where this takes you always physically keep your hands in the mix

SA

Darren Henry

QuoteI still cannot believe we started all this inside a 22 ft enclosed trailer with a cheap ass chinese machine.

You've come a long way my friend. Well done.

if you ever decide to distribute Coachguard internationally I have a 10 X20 tarp shed that can be our first Canadian warehouse. That should allow for rapid expansion LOL
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!