Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 08:30:20 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Never Assume

Started by Mojo, July 24, 2017, 04:29:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

I loaded our bus up in April and drove up to do a big RV Rally in Elkhart, IN. After that show I drove to Michigan and left the coach at my sons for some much needed maintenance and flew back to Florida. I flew back to Michigan and got the coach and headed to Celina, Ohio to do another RV Rally. After that show I drove over to Indy and did a massive rally at the fairgrounds. From there I headed to Bristol, TN to put our 2nd home on the market. I finally finished everything and headed back to Florida.

Remember that Industrial Stool I bought from Kodydog ? Well I planned to stop in Gainesville to see Ed & Rose and get the stool. I assumed he lived in Gainesville but it turned out he lives a half hour north of there. So we missed each other. My Bad. Will have to make a trip up to see Ed in a few weeks. 

The funny part is I called and Rose answered. She yells to Ed " Hey, it's Mojo on the phone ". She caught me flat footed as I sat there and wondered " who the hell is Mojo ? ". Then I remembered it is my handle here. I laughed the rest of the way home. ( Actually Mojo is one f the nicer names I have been called ).

So I learned never to assume someone may have a second name for you and also people do not live exactly where you think they do.

See ya in a few weeks Ed. Tell Rose Mojo will be back again. To the proper location. :)

Chris / Mojo

kodydog

Because Rose is in the business I often point out tips and advice from this forum. And when I do I use your profile names. But then when I point out comments from Face book Rose is like who is Dennis and I'll tell her that's Sofadoc. Oh. Same for Minup. So when Chris called Rose was like, who is this? And when I answered I automatically said "Hi Mojo" and instantly realized I should have said "Chris". Oh well, too late.

Catch you next time your by this way, Chris.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Mojo

10 years ago Ed I would have picked up on it. But old age has me to the point where I no longer remember my name let alone a nickname. Otherwise I never come when I am called. :)

I got a huge kick out of it and so did Ingrid. As she said " Mojo is a lot nicer name then some of the ones I call you when you annoy me ".

I think we reach a point in our life where we will answer to any name mentioned by our wives.  God knows the Aussie has some doozy names for me. :)

Chris

RiCat

For me.. just about anything will work... cept.. just don't call me "Sue"...

Rick