Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 21, 2024, 12:08:04 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Designer vs Interior Decorator

Started by baileyuph, March 07, 2012, 06:03:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

byhammerandhand

a) It was you
b) It was Gene Simmons (Kiss) , not Ozzie Osborne

Other than that, you were completely correct.

Quote from: gene on March 12, 2012, 05:34:43 am
OK. It was Terry Gross and not Diane Rehm.

And it was NPR and not PBS.

I hope you're not going to point out that it was someone else telling the story and not me. I'm not sure I'd know what to do with that one??? Am I starting to remember stuff when I wasn't even there to begin with?

And yes, that interview with Ozzie Osborn is a great example of what I mean, or someone else means, about Terry Gross.

Sofadoc, we play board games sometimes like Trivial pursuit and Cranium. It is amazing, or maybe "sad" is a better word, how many answers my 23 year old niece gets correct because she heard it on The Simpsons or Family Guy, having watched the same episodes many, many times.

gene
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

sofadoc

I think those naugahyde fumes are getting to Gene (Gene, the upholsterer that is. Not Gene the rock star. I'm sure that Gene Simmons has his own special "fumes").

Come to think of it, have we ever seen Gene the upholsterer, and Gene Simmons at the same time? How do we know that Gene the upholsterer isn't moonlighting as a rock star?

And finally, one more burning question. Could we have possibly have strayed ANY farther from the original topic? ;D
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

kodydog

March 12, 2012, 03:12:56 pm #32 Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 06:50:19 pm by kodydog
Quote from: sofadoc on March 12, 2012, 08:53:00 am
Come to think of it, have we ever seen Gene the upholsterer, and Gene Simmons at the same time? How do we know that Gene the upholsterer isn't moonlighting as a rock star?

Would be hard to tell, with all that makeup, Gene the upholsterer wears.  :P
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html