Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 09, 2024, 06:47:24 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

So. I said ok.

Started by Mike, September 23, 2013, 05:32:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

This guy asks me if i can do a little better on a cover price. I said ok. Bring the boat to my shop. He said maybe friday or monday. I say ok friday. Then he later chaged and asked if it could be monday. Ok what am i going to do. This was like last tuesday.   So the boat get here 8 am sharp. That good. Then im drilling holes for snaps and i hear rumble. I figures maybe rai in the afternoon like normal. Id be do e. but nope. Its pouri g now at 830.

bobbin

Well that's a bummer! nothing puts the kibosh on exterior marine work faster than rain, does it?  (I enjoyed a gorgeous NE day and finally mowed the hayfield that used to be called a lawn). 

Mike

September 23, 2013, 01:04:29 pm #2 Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 01:05:56 pm by Mike
well I got the snap stud in before it rained then I managed to fit when I was not raining much , I then had a cushion job show up I patterned no rain   went to lunch finished sewing and it started raining againi tried to dodge drips and got is on and got wet done paid and showed   good day   oh ya the cushion job iss %00 in the bank and I also got the call for a go ahead on 1400 job yippie oh ya yesterday afternoon watching the peoples courth a dar pulled in my drive a got a 700 job from a neighbor