Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 04, 2024, 10:54:08 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Poll: Where in the world are you?

Started by byhammerandhand, May 09, 2014, 07:19:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

byhammerandhand

There's a lot of regulars on here, but I don't often know where you are located.   Check in and tell us your home town.

I'm on the NE suburbs of Cincinnati.

As they say, "Buckeye born, Buckeye bred, and when I die, I'll be Buckeye dead.   OH-IO."
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

Grebo

Near, Alicante.  Espania..  Olay.

Suzi

scott_san_diego

sofadoc

We used to have a lengthy "Where's Waldo" post. The members gave their locations. It got wiped out by a system crash 3-4 years ago.

I'm in Greenville, Texas. 50 miles NE of Dallas.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

MinUph

Originaly from Syracuse NY. now in Spring Hill Florida.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

SteveA

bobbin

"... are longing to stray"

Pine Tree State.

Mike

South west florida! 
Formerly new hampshire

Allan

Queensland, Australia
200 kilometers north west of Brisbane at a place called Tingoora

Allan

Mojo

Let me check my GPS.........

Tampa, FL by way of Bristol, TN before vacating the State of Michigan.

Chris

crammage

Delano, MN which is 30 miles west of Minneapolis.  Snow country!  If it wasn't for family I think we'd be somewhere warmer!

Clay

kodydog

Currently in rural Suwanee County Fl.

Formerly;

Born Michigan
Raised St Petersburg
Learned the trade in Hickory NC
Opened our first shop in Charleston SC
Opened our second shop in Gainesville Fl
And still planing our next move

This business has allowed us to live in some really interesting places. That and constantly running from the law.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

JuneC

SouthEast Florida - Boca Raton.  Bedroom community midway between Ft. Lauderdale and West Palm Beach.  And closer to West End than Miami ;-))

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

sofadoc

We almost need a separate thread titled "Where in FLORIDA are you?"
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Mojo

One of these days I am going to fire up the happy bus and do a tour of Florida so I can visit everyone. Fishing with Mike, visiting with June & her hubby, and drink coffee with the rest.

Here is the bad part............ Catalina Rick and Paul live within 5 miles of me and I have not met either of them yet. I have met KodyDog and his wife and they are awesome people. I am guessing the rest of the Florida stitcher's are great people as well.

I should mention I have talked with Mike, Paul, Dennis and Rick on the phone. Tried calling June several times but she wont take my phone calls. Either that or she is so busy she doesn't have time to answer the phone........:)

We have an awesome Stitcher family here on this forum.

Chris