Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 04, 2024, 10:28:56 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Poll: Where in the world are you?

Started by byhammerandhand, May 09, 2014, 07:19:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RiCat

Chris.... Yea, that baby carriage deal. Shhh... Keep it our secret that I did that thing. Seriously, It was a pleasure to do that project in the aspect on what it brought to that family on being able to provide them with the means to be able to hand down a family heirloom that the carriage that was used by Mom for the daughter is now going to be used by the daughter for the first grandchild. On the other side of the matter, I can now say, I would rather build a Bimini top on a boat than deal with that little collapsible hood on that carriage. Also, yes, I talked to Karen on her marine upholstery. Very nice lady. She is supposed to get back with me if or when she decides to do the project. Thanks again and yes, I am looking forward to getting together and chew the fat one night over dinner.

Paul, the shop is located in the neighborhood of Pasco / Hernando County Line Rd and Hy 41. Maybe we can make it where you, Chris and myself can get together at the same time.

Rick