Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 09:56:32 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

TBT

Started by byhammerandhand, February 26, 2015, 10:18:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

byhammerandhand

Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

gene

Thanks for the chuckle.

I was thinking of joining PITA but I can't fathom the idea of not being allowed to laugh at cartoons like this.  :)

gene

PS: Maybe instead of joining PITA I'll make more of an effort to be a PITA?

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Darren Henry

Keith; I almost blew coffee all over my keyboard! That's some funny stuff right there.

Reminds me of the insurance agent who was out in the country selling crop insurance. He stopped at one farm and saw a 3 legged pig so had to ask the guy what was up with that. The farmer replied that the pig had saved his life by dragging him out of a burning building.

Insurance guy> " Oh, and he lost his leg doing it so now you are looking after him for lie?"

farmer>  " Ughmmm----no. But you don't a pig like that all at once."
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!