Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 11, 2024, 12:34:14 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Heat Pleated Vinyl,,,where to get.

Started by Highvelocity, February 18, 2011, 07:01:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Highvelocity

I am looking for some "Chalk White" pleated vynil.  Does anyone have a good source for this stuff.  Perfect Fit doesn't have it and few other places I checked didn't either.  I know it's about $30 a yard with the foam back. 

If anyone has any leads on this one I would really appreciate it.  I need 2 yards, its for  "Fishing Boat" thigh rail cushions.

Thanks,
                    Ed
Boats Love Hundred Dollar Bills

SHHR

I just sent you a private message that may help with this
Kyle

Mike8560

February 18, 2011, 07:22:45 am #2 Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 07:39:07 am by Mike8560
If it's seabrook chalk white try Miami Corp.
If it is that seaquest you spoke of maybe if it dosent touch other pieces it would be a close enough match to get you out of a pickle.

scarab29

I'm sure I ahve a couple yards if you need. You're close enough to me !!
duct tape is like the force . it has a light side , a dark side , and holds the universe together.

Highvelocity

Thanks guys, I am trying a place in Florida, it was from an ebay store.   I spoke to the gentleman first hand so, we'll see what happens.  If it's a good experience I will PM anyone who wants the info...It was listed at $19 a yard.
Boats Love Hundred Dollar Bills