Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 13, 2024, 04:25:11 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Eyelets and Gypsy Studs with extra long barrel - need source

Started by JuneC, August 22, 2014, 11:20:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JuneC

The eyelets and gypsy studs with the 3/8" barrels are apparently made only by Fasnap and I can order directly from them, but one box would be more than enough and they require a $50 minimum.  A box of 100 is only $7.  I prefer Dot brand but they don't come that long.

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

Dede

Osborne makes X-long (3/8") caps and eyelets [full disclosure:  I am an Osborne distributor].  If you're interested, I happen to have 100 X-long caps in stock (but not eyelets unless I order them).

I also have 1/4" Fasnap gypsy studs, if that will work for you.
West Village Studio
www.workroombuttons.com

JuneC

Thanks, Dede.  A 1/4" barrel isn't going to cut it.  I need a full 3/8 eyelet.  I'd go with 1/2" if they made such a beast.  I have one other local source I'm going to try tomorrow.  I'll let you know.

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

Dede

No pressure, June.  It's always better to go local if you can, anyway.  Hope you find what you need!
West Village Studio
www.workroombuttons.com