Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 07, 2024, 07:46:55 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Busy Week!

Started by Peppy, July 23, 2010, 06:25:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Peppy

Well, more like 11 days. But to start off with this on a monday morning! Snap to it!

So first it was a

Then we had a

and one of these

(a la Mike with the run it down the window)

Phew! Wadda week *eleven days*! Just whip out one of these

and thats me off to the beer store.
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering

Mike8560

Didn't you say you don't do the sewing Pepys only pattern and install. How many people were involveld with the work. ?  They all look good. The ala mike did it have a tie cord or snaps?
I can't tell on my iPhone. My pc is taken out along with all my stuff. I'm down to only a matress on the floor and a little tv on the floor for one more night.
Me my shop if stuffed with furniture from home so I've Ben a bit on hold only keepeimg my dealor happy for the week.
Boy it ruff getting out of bed so low to the floor lol.

JuneC

Great looking stuff there, Peppy.  I especially like the green cover and red dodger.  That much work would take me a month.   ::)

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

Peppy

There is 3 sewers- 2 boattoppers and 1 upholstery. It was a week of my time but happened over 2 weeks and a saturday. It really keeps you on your toes trying to feed pattern hungry sewers. It works great as long as you can keep it to two trips to the boat (pat-install) all these were but for the green one. Whatta bear. Badly cut out by the rookie sewer (due to inexperience and our complacency with her emerging talent) And what a struggle. After nips, tucks, borders, and blisters on my knuckles it looks alright. I hope it got rained on before he took it off.
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering