Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 03:26:17 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

88 Corvette conv. top install Q

Started by Rich, July 21, 2012, 07:01:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rich

I'll be installing a new top on an 88 Corvette for a customer and up till now, all the tops I've installed have been on cars older than that. Does anyone have any tips specific to this top to offer? Any problem areas to be aware of?
I'd appreciate it.
Thanks,
Rich
Everything's getting so expensive these days, doesn't anything ever stay at the same price? Well the price for reupholstery hasn't changed much in years!

zanepurcell

are you working with a kit? making it from scratch? Customer supplied materials? What shape is the top on the car in?
Zane

Rich

Sorry for the delay, I was on vacation last week. I have a Robbins vinyl top for this car, the condition of the car looks very good, I think it's garage kept.
Rich
Everything's getting so expensive these days, doesn't anything ever stay at the same price? Well the price for reupholstery hasn't changed much in years!

Rich

Hmmm, sounds like it could be tough one.( Or maybe ridiculously simple!)
Rich