Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 01:25:32 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

5 Things to Give Customers for Free

Started by TheHogRing, September 07, 2011, 05:16:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike8560

Quote from: jojo on September 08, 2011, 07:38:36 am
Quote from: needles eye on September 08, 2011, 06:12:31 am
mike uses small iphone keypad with large upholster's hands

is that what's going on? I always thought he was drunk. :P

maybe I was drunk?  8)

kodydog

Quote from: byhammerandhand on September 08, 2011, 10:42:48 am
fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghi t pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

That's kinda how I talk when I'm drunk 8) Come to think of it Mike makes a lot more sense when I am.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Rich

The key being that the first and last letters are in the right place, any other way and it's pretty much gibberish.
Rich
Everything's getting so expensive these days, doesn't anything ever stay at the same price? Well the price for reupholstery hasn't changed much in years!

Peppy

Quote from: kodydog on September 08, 2011, 03:02:07 pm
That's kinda how I talk when I'm drunk 8) Come to think of it Mike makes a lot more sense when I am.

Sobriety is a hinderance at times. It helps me that I have an ipod and recognize his typos. Beers really help the intuitive reading though.
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠