Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 09:46:25 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Last Construction Update (WHO HOO)!!!

Started by Virgs Sew n Sew, July 06, 2016, 03:24:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Virgs Sew n Sew

Our plumber spent the last 2 weeks at 29 Psalms for his MC Reserves annual commitment and returned late Saturday.  He came over mid afternoon yesterday and got started on tub installation.  He was back bright and early this morning and finished completely a little before 11 AM.  It took both contractors to help him get the tub in the base but they did it without pinching any of the cables.  Contractor also arrived bright and early this morning to start working on their punch list. 

By the end of the day, everything had been completed except for my vinyl storage system, a couple of shelves for some bride dolls that I'm displaying in the new room and reinstalling the handrail.  Everything looks fabulous and, despite all of the hassles and headaches with the original contractor, it is well worth the wait.  New room is just incredible.  I was struck by how huge the room is.  It's seemed pretty small with the tub in the entry way but now that it has been installed, it's just an incredibly huge room. 

Will take some pictures as soon as they are out of here tomorrow.  It will be a few weeks to get Sew & Sew tidied up but will take new pictures in there as well after it looks more habitable.

So glad this long strange trip is over (or close enough for my purposes.

Virginia
Fuck this place.

Darren Henry

Congrats. We're still knee deep in the move so I know what you've been going through.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!