Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 06:14:13 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

OMG I need Help

Started by Virgs Sew n Sew, April 26, 2018, 09:29:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Virgs Sew n Sew

Just a quick note to let y'all know that I finished up the restaurant this morning.  Looks great and I'm very glad it's finished.  Off to the over-sized recliner that's been put on hold for the last 6 months and then "semi-retirement".  WHO HOO!
Fuck this place.

kodydog

May 16, 2018, 05:52:31 pm #16 Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 05:54:04 pm by kodydog
Congratulations on retirement Virginia. Please don't be a stranger on the forum.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Mojo

Congrats on your retirement. I would be careful. I have retired twice. :)

Mojo

Virgs Sew n Sew

I cannot imagine that I will ever truly "retire".  Hubby retired in '05 and is very content, but he has some major health issues.  I have to always be doing something or my hands just go crazy.  Even if we are hunkered down watching TV, I'm generally pinning quilt blocks, or working on alterations, etc.  I like having a bit more "down" time.  I've already seeded our entire yard.  One section Missy and Joe tore up the first month or so we had them and the grass never came back completely.  I would estimate it at 80% covered now that the seed has done its thing.  We also purchased adult 3 wheel bikes and have taken to long rides throughout our neighborhood.  We both weren't comfortable on bikes anymore and the looks we get from oncoming traffic is just too much fun.

I'll try to pop in here sooner rather than later to see what everyone is up to.  I'm sure I'll continue to do some upholstery -- just no more huge restaurants -- especially those owned by Italian/Armanian -- those guys cannot seem to honor a bid.  Live and learn.

Virginia
Fuck this place.