Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 07:47:48 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Leather.

Started by Upholstery Clinic, December 04, 2013, 06:21:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Upholstery Clinic

I have a country club that has asked for a quote on doing 32 leather captain's chairs.  They picked a specific leather off a furniture leather line sold by Coast to Coast Leather.  Of course after calling them I am informed that it has been discontinued for a year or so, as an aside I would love to ask them why is it still showing on your web site after all this time, but I digress.  The country club is being very particular about the color because they have leather cushioned booths in the same area and are trying to match it.  What leather suppliers do you use other then Coast to Coast and Garrett?  Over the years most of my leather experience has been with automotive, hence my working with Coast to Coast, so I need some other suppliers that I hope I can find something close to the discontinued leather my customer is looking for.  Thanks for any help you can give.

Jim

coachtrim

Spinneybeck, Hirsch Automotive, Wipelli, Wollsdorf, Douglass, Goliger, Edelman, Veteran Co., Euro Leather, just to name a few.
Johann
www.coachtrim.net

MinUph

You could always have leather dyed to match. There are many services that do it.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

Upholstery Clinic

Thanks Johann.

MinUph.  This has a pretty distinct print to it and they will be very particular.  But I am leaving this as a last resort due to the cost involved.