Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 11, 2024, 10:27:22 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Miami Corp.

Started by regalman190, February 14, 2011, 11:21:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

regalman190

Well, Miami Corp has closed it's warehouse where I am and moved it 4 hours away. :( Supposed to get my orders within a day, two max, but my latest order is taking almost a week. >:( Wow....hope this is not a sign of things to come.
Regal Canvas

Mike8560

February 14, 2011, 01:21:36 pm #1 Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 07:23:53 pm by Mike8560
Lately  they havnt had all my products like quilted seabrook. and it has had to come from Ohio taking 3 days
must be keeping the inventory low theese days I can see it I just hope they don't close altogether.

Good  company

Mike8560

Didn't have any jaw slidestoday anywhere? Maybe mike will pipe in

regalman190

They are a great company. Great customer service and the guys here in Rochester are fantastic. It was really convenient having them here.

I guess I'll just have to get used to ordering a week ahead instead of the day before.
Regal Canvas

scarab29

Did an order online a week or 2 ago , got it in 2 days. Just got a reminder from them about the cmcfa meeting this weekend that I unfortunatly can't make this year. I am a relativly new customer to them as I have a tri vantage center and Manart hirsch close to me. They do have some lines I like though.
duct tape is like the force . it has a light side , a dark side , and holds the universe together.

stew-cheryl

Did an order online a week or 2 ago , got it in 2 days. Just got a reminder from them about the cmcfa meeting this weekend that I unfortunatly can't make this year. I am a relativly new customer to them as I have a tri vantage center and Manart hirsch close to me. They do have some lines I like though.

Have you been to the conventions before?

scarab29

Sorry for the hijack , Yes I joined the cmcfa a couple years ago. This year I did the ifai show in orlando. Just can't make it this weekend , Kids birthday sat and the wife said something about I had to be there !!! Cmcfa is definatly worth joining and the convention weekend is worth it for sure.
duct tape is like the force . it has a light side , a dark side , and holds the universe together.

Miami Mike

Quote from: Mike8560 on February 14, 2011, 01:21:36 pm
Lately  they havnt had all my products like quilted seabrook. and it has had to come from Ohio taking 3 days
must be keeping the inventory low theese days I can see it I just hope they don't close altogether.

Good  company

We had a problem with our quilt.  We had a huge supply come in and we had to return all of it.  The seal did not take throughout the rolls.

That is why the Ohio shipping.
WeatherMax 80 WeatherMax FR WeatherMax LT Recacril Design Line Recacril Stripes Outdura Outdura Stripes Outdura Weblon Regatta, Holiday Top Notch Top Notch Elite Top Gun Vista Odyssey III Softouch Strata Glass Crystal Clear OSea Glass Regalite Glass Sattler Nautimar Soluna

Miami Mike

Quote from: stew-cheryl on February 16, 2011, 03:49:04 pm

Have you been to the conventions before?

I was going to come see you Stew, but had to pick up one of our guys at the airport.... I'm at the Hotel Now in OC.
WeatherMax 80 WeatherMax FR WeatherMax LT Recacril Design Line Recacril Stripes Outdura Outdura Stripes Outdura Weblon Regatta, Holiday Top Notch Top Notch Elite Top Gun Vista Odyssey III Softouch Strata Glass Crystal Clear OSea Glass Regalite Glass Sattler Nautimar Soluna

Miami Mike

Okay, on the Rochester / Albany deal. Yes we shut the Rochester down. As we were shipping the goods to Albany, we did have some slow shippings. The time it took to skid it up, and ship it out to checking it in. But as of today, all goods are ready to ship. Also from Rochester, we could only cover half of NY. Now Albany we cover all of NY and some. In this link, if you are in the yellow. You are next day shipping.

http://www.miamicorp.com/customer/micorp2/images/Albany%20-%20Total%20Coverage.jpg

Miami Mike

Quote from: regalman190 on February 16, 2011, 05:15:43 am
They are a great company. Great customer service and the guys here in Rochester are fantastic. It was really convenient having them here.

I guess I'll just have to get used to ordering a week ahead instead of the day before.

We still have the team in Rochester, Shawn, Scott and Donna