Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 01:51:24 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

where are you chris?

Started by Mike, January 21, 2015, 04:11:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

January 21, 2015, 04:11:41 pm Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 04:15:52 pm by Mike
you've been awfully quiet,   are you still on vacation or just buried in work?

Mojo

Hey Mike:

Buried in work. 7 days a week right now till I catch up. I am losing a day tomorrow as I have to go to a Motorcoach resort and do a 1.5 hour seminar.  Thankfully it is somewhat close - about an hour away. But it screws up my entire day and then I will have to return this weekend to do inspections on the people's buses who signed up.

I am crossing my fingers no more orders come in for the next couple days. I want to get some breathing room with these orders and get caught up. I hate being buried and it creates alot of stress and frustration.

How is John doing ?

Chris

Mike

he doing very well his walking is improving but still fatigued from the hear bypass but he is sleeping much better. I think he was stressed not thinking he'd be able to walk not that he is getting around his frome of mind is changing but he has to rest a lot everyday

Mojo

He will slowly regain his energy over time. Glad he is doing well. Give my best to him.

Chris

Darren Henry

Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Virgs Sew n Sew

Glad to hear things are progressing Mike.  From watching my SIL, seems to be a long process.  We were all together Friday evening at MIL's nursing home to celebrate MIL's 86th birthday.  SIL was talking about getting a part-time job but one of her biggest issues, almost 9 years down the road, is that she still has horrible balance issues.  For example, she still goes up stairs on all fours (like our dogs past and present do).  Each person will have different challenges and for Jill that seems to be her biggest.  She also has memory retention issues but I think that has more to do with her coming of age during the 70's.

Virginia

Mike

January 25, 2015, 03:53:13 pm #6 Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 10:04:37 pm by Mike
Virginia i expereniced ballance issues  and still do at times.
Johns had the stroke plus bypass surgery so he wuestions what is causing him more  issues