Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 04, 2024, 04:10:50 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Customer Comments about Interior Decorator service and charges

Started by baileyuph, July 28, 2015, 06:43:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cajunpedaler

Two sides to every scenario...I'd love to be a fly on the wall and be in on the interior decorator's forum and just see what THEY have to say about US!!  Every single time upholsterers talk about ID's the threads always wind up basically the same..that ID's are money grubbing scumbags, that just want to SELL stuff and throw their service people under the bus.  I wonder if window treatment people have the same relationship with ID's as well. 

I truly wonder what ID's are taught about us, where do they get their sense of entitlement? 
If at first you don't succeed, redefine success. If at first you fail, redefine failure.

kodydog

I like working for ID's and I go out of my way to give them unmatched service and quality. I make the designers I work for look really good. And the good ones appreciate my extra effort. But I do not give them discounts. If they want a discount they can go somewhere else. Experience has taught me its not only about quality but also which jobs are money makers and which aren't.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

brmax

I thought I would calmly mention that Up the street from here 30 miles at Mizzou they have had in their studies, Architectural degrees and some classes in that college section are indeed Interior decorator. Found this out a few years ago because one youngster of mine was looking at the interest as a potential Engineering derived interest ? and its other fields taught there. ( one of the high school trips on college selecting ops ) I also know most ID don't have this area in their education, as up the street it is normally selective from the other main degree students. just a tip

Good day