Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 21, 2024, 06:18:53 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Help with wifes gift

Started by BigJohn, December 18, 2010, 07:19:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BigJohn

I was thinking of getting my wife either a snowblower or a new radial arm saw which do you think she would like the most?

SHHR

Radial Arm Saw, She can use that year round. I got my wife a weedeater for her college graduation gift. It didn't go over too well. I'm guessing it was because it could only be used for 6-7 months out of the year! ;D
Kyle

sofadoc

Which tool would she look better using while wearing a teddy?
But the REAL question is "What in the heck is she doing OUT of the kitchen anyway?"
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

bobbin

Radial arm saw.  Hands down.  She will use it more often.  Make sure you get her some hearing protection, too. 

And, using the radial arm saw in a teddy is lots more appealing than clearing the driveway in one (trust me on this, boys).  Besides, wearing the hearing protection she won't know when you're sneakin' up behind her for a snuggle. 

But what do I know of such things?

BigJohn

I don't know what I would do without all your good help, Teddy & radial arm saw --- Hummm!

Big John

bobbin

BigJohn

Bobbin:
     Is the hearing protection for Her or Me? he - he

sofadoc

Quote from: BigJohn on December 18, 2010, 11:38:23 am
I don't know what I would do without all your good help, Teddy & radial arm saw --- Hummm!

Or YOU could keep the radial arm saw, and let HER have the teddy (PLEASE, not the other way around!!). :o
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

wind_rose_2

My wife would not be bothered with the choice but with how she would use them on me when l go to sleep!

gene

Which ever you decide on, don't forget these words of wisdom: Keep saying "I love you" until she puts down the knife.

When I saw the word 'radial' I thought you were going for new tires. Now that would be a Xmas present any wife would love.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Mojo

I can tell you what not to get her............a vacuum cleaner.

I had to have one surgically removed from my colon after getting my wife one for our 10 year anniversary.

:)

Chris

JuneC

I'm with Bobbin - radial arm saw.

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

fragged8

hehe

I'd go with the snowblower, if it all goes wrong on you then you can
convince her it's a big hair-dryer  ;D

Rich

kodydog

My marriage was on the rocks. After 25 years of always getting my wife the wrong x-mas present she told me this year it better be good or were through. Garden tiller it is. You guy's saved my marriage.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Mike8560

Quote from: Mojo on December 18, 2010, 06:21:38 pm
I can tell you what not to get her............a vacuum cleaner.

I had to have one surgically removed from my colon after getting my wife one for our 10 year anniversary.

:)

Chris

I remember one year my mom got a new hover she was like this isn't for me it forthe whole house never get a women apliance uess she really wants it  I remeber the trash compactor sue for back I'm the 70s what a waiste it was never used