Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 21, 2024, 03:26:34 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Sad News

Started by BigJohn, October 26, 2010, 05:11:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigJohn

I have some very sad news out of Duluth, Minnesota this morning to share with you.  This will bring about change in North & South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa and parts of Canada.  This will bring far reaching ramifications that will strike at the very core of our Midwest Heritage and Souls.

I must report the tragic news that OLE was SHOT.  He was up by the Canadian border on his 4 Wheeler cutting some trees when some rangers looking for Terrorists spotted him.  According to the news reports, the Rangers shouted to him over a loudspeaker, "Who are you and what are you doing?"
    OLE shouted back, "OLE.....BIN LOGGIN!"
    OLE is survived by his wife LENA and good friend SVEN.
    Note: You've got to be from the Midwest to understand this one.

Darren Henry

ROFL. Dude you slay me.!!! Yes we have Icelanders/Norwegians etc around here too.

I heard something similar this morning at coffee , but need to set it up a little to explain the humour. Our province of the Yukon is beside Alaska. Dauphin Manitoba (centre of the country and < 1/3 of the way from the 49 th. to James bay) is a predominately Ukrainian community.

My employer usually attends their annual trade show and he and the senior tech were talking about it telling "traveling salesmen" stories and talking about the fun they had in the Yukon last year.Jason saw the confused look on my face and explained that Dauphin was a Yukon town.  there is  Uke on this corner, there is a Uke on the bar stool next to you, there is a Uke on ----
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

scarab29

duct tape is like the force . it has a light side , a dark side , and holds the universe together.

Grebo

fragged8

heheh v funny

that would work in Norfolk Uk with the accent here . .

Rich