Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 12:54:08 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Fall Business

Started by Virgs Sew n Sew, September 05, 2013, 10:47:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

kodydog

We're always busy through Christmas and into January. But I often wonder if people panic when my wife tells them they should get their order done in time for the holidays. Even if their not planning a big get together that competitive spirit tells them they must get their sofa done before everyone else. Or it may put the idea into their head that they really do need to spruce up for company.

People often ask me what church I belong to and my reply is I live smack dab in the middle of God's country. North Central Florida. If I want to have a conversation with the Lord all I have to do is walk out on to my back deck. I am grateful for my good fortunes.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Mojo

Quote from: Mike on September 06, 2013, 05:11:08 pm
Chris id think with internet sale most of your busy time eould be the norther campers. Rather then snowbirds   But the snowbirds do have the expendable  money

Mike:

I do alot of work for the Northeners in the fall/winter months in new Mexico, AZ, CA, NV and of course Florida. They all seem to buy once they get back into their RV's for the winter. This is especially true for Canadians who like to take advantage of the cheaper US prices on goods.

Of course like you Marine people alot of them wait till March when its nearly time to go home and then give me ridiculous time frames to work with. :(

Chris

Mike

I hate that I always seem to get 1 or 2 big jobs who are leaving a few weeks :(