Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 11:48:58 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

recent boat projects

Started by scarab29, August 07, 2012, 07:47:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

scarab29

August 07, 2012, 07:47:32 am Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 08:19:30 am by scarab29
A few recent jobs here.

Grady white enclosure weblon regatta and 030 strataglass

duct tape is like the force . it has a light side , a dark side , and holds the universe together.

scarab29

Formula 34pc misc exterior seating .

duct tape is like the force . it has a light side , a dark side , and holds the universe together.

Mike

JuneC

Don't ya just love Formulas? If you ever get the opportunity to do the helm seat of the 280SS, come up with a price that you think is fair, and double it.  You might just break even.  ::)  Looks fresh and clean, Scarab.  You might try steaming the corners a bit - or just wait for mother nature to shrink the heck out of it.  Love the colors. 

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

scarab29

August 08, 2012, 07:08:44 am #4 Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 07:10:08 am by scarab29
Thanks June I'll try that , I always seem to have a bit of trouble on the inside curves . I know after its out in the weather it will be gone its so slight. Colors are close to origional sans a yellow stripe the boat owner wanted to nix. A lot of sewing on that l shaped couch. Boat may be sold so might escape the helm chair , couch listings were coming allout of the rotten wood they were stapled to so had to be done. Thread was all rotten too. It was a mess but now a new life !!