Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 21, 2024, 01:11:55 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Cigarette filters

Started by Virginia Taylor, March 17, 2015, 06:25:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Virginia Taylor

Inside a stool I found cigarette filters  for stuffing.  Why would any one do that ?
Virginia Taylor
All American Etc Upholstery
Jacksonville, AR

cajunpedaler

I've seen it before.  Didn't like it.  Answer to your question, why?  Probably, someone had access and they were cheap. Why else?
If at first you don't succeed, redefine success. If at first you fail, redefine failure.

sofadoc

I once found a cushion stuffed with tampons (new ones, thankfully).
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

gene

Cig filters are cotton, aren't they?

Don't know where one would get cig filters. Can't imagine someone buying filter cigs and tearing off the filters and then saving them to use as stuffing. Probably someone who worked at a cig factory and got a bunch of them for free. Just a guess.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Darren Henry

I smoke like a '76 Vega with bad rings---and the thought of them being used ones grosses me out!
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!