Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 06:00:15 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Is This Anyones Shop ??

Started by Mojo, May 27, 2015, 02:08:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

Just wondering if this belongs to one of our members here. Located in the Tampa Bay area. Looks like someone is retiring or getting out of the business.

Machinery, tools and materials only. No Real estate.

Here is the listing:  [urlhttp://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/bfs/5021361768.html][/url]

Chris

MinUph

Not me but I wrote to the owner asking what machines he might have. He did say he wanted to sell the whole thing but I tried. Never heard back from him.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

gene

Why would someone sell more than $30,000 in equipment, plus what ever the value of the business is, for only $18,000?

It seems like he would be better off selling the equipment.

I also wonder if he/she is the owner selling, or a broker that got in the door?

I do wish them well on the sale.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Mojo

No idea gene but I am waiting for Dennis to sign on and give his opinion. he has more experience with this stuff then most of us as he has bought out competitors and other stitchers in the past.

Dennis has always had a good handle on prices for used equipment because he bought and sold alot of
these things. I bought my press from Dennis who bought it off someone else that was going out of business.

So what do you think Doc ?

Chris