Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 01:07:46 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Now THIS is a bimini top frame...

Started by JuneC, December 03, 2013, 02:50:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JuneC

Seen at one of my marina's today...

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

Mike

is that wooden bows?  tops needs to be pulled tight  that really vuhs me when someone leaves it loose and baggy rather then tighten the straps,   looks like a fancy dancy marina and a expensive odd boat you got there

JuneC

Yes, Mike.  Wood bows.  It's an early 1900's Sterling???  Certainly not my work.  That's the type of project any canvas or upholstery guy would be honored to get.  Gorgeous boat!

June

W. C. Fields

Mike

june when looking at the photo I clivked the left arrow and saw a cool cover I assume you did cockpit cover over the window 2 tone blue and while very nice is that a formula ?

Grebo

JuneC

Quote from: Mike on December 03, 2013, 05:52:50 pm
june when looking at the photo I clivked the left arrow and saw a cool cover I assume you did cockpit cover over the window 2 tone blue and while very nice is that a formula ?

What's up with this web site?  I replied last night but now it's gone. 

Mike, that's our old 280 SS from several years ago. 

June

W. C. Fields